My first of many style dupes starts with the crown braid. I will give a step by step pictorial of what to do so excuse the heaviness of pictures.
- Rubber band
- Spray bottle
- Styling cream
- Connor brush or denman brush
- Edge control
- Two bobby pins
1. Part hair from ear to ear, scrunchy the back.
2. Spray hair with water and add styler, comb through with conair or denman.
3. Braid from left to right or right to left all the way to the tip, rubber and the end.
4. Separate your hair in the middle srunchy the back and the top.
5. Stick the excess of the braid in the middle then bobby pin. Remove scrunchies and fluff to desired style.
Very simple hairstyle, easy to do when your hair just will not cooperate and you need something before work or just quick in general.