I recently purchased Mielle Organics White Peony Leave in Conditioner from Sally’s Beauty Supply Store. I literally had to call SEVERAL locations to see if they carried Mielle Organics since it is just recently started being marketed in Sally’s. After several calls I found this product at the Evergreen Park location which happens to be the only location at the time that carried it. Now supposedly Matteson, Homewood, Lansing, Burbank and Joilet carry it as well according to the website.
Let’s get to the details!!!
Product name: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave in Conditioner
Type: Leave in Conditioner
Claims: Ultra moisturizing, light weight, organic ingredients, smooth cuticles, tames frizz and protects from heat damage.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis(White Peony Tea) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Choloride, Simmondsia Chinensis *(Organic Jojoba oil), Olea Europaea * (Organic Olive) Fruit oil, Glycerin, Glocono Delta Lactone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Amino Acids), Potassium Sorbate, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Citrus Grandis(Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum,Citric Acid
Is the product easy to use?
- Once you figure out how to open it, it is easy to use the only set back is the packaging. If your hands are wet and you try to spray the product will constantly lock due to the open and lock being right next to the handle.
Is it high quality?
- Yes it is very rich and super moisturizing.
Is it worth the money?
- Price point being $12.99 and sometime Sally’s has sales is perfectly fine with me. Especially since it gives me the results that I am looking for.
- Very Moisturizing
- smells good (amazing)
- leaves curls bouncy
- doesn’t weigh hair down
- long lasting
- The bottle needs to be revamped to where the spray handle is not right by the open and close button.
- not necessarily all natural
Do you recommend this product?
- Yes I highly recommend this product. At least try it out it is worth it!
Whats your favorite leave in conditioner? Have you tried Mielle Organics White Peony Leave in Conditioner?