A high bun is very chic, and stylish and suites any woman that wears it. How people achieve their perfect or messy bun is different. In this tutorial I did not want it to be super big like I normally wear it. So in order for me to tone it down I had to add an commonly used item in a different manner.
Check out the entire video on my YouTube channel Bri Rose.
- Bobby pins
- Ponytail holder
- Gel: Design Essentials Honey Curl Forming Custard
- Brush hair up into a high ponytail
- Grab the tip of the ponytail
- Apply sock around the ponytail
- Let the top go and spread hair around the sock
- Twist, tuck and pin the ends until you get the desired look
I did this style right after a braidpit which elongated my hair. However the high bun can be achieved on freshly washed hair as well.
How do you achieve your high bun? How often do you rock a high bun?